Wet Joint Metal Cladding Systems – CPWJ Series
DAMS Incorporated’s Wet Joint Metal Cladding Systems | Architectural Wall Panels have been in the market place for many years. The system utilizes continuous perimeter extrusions which reinforce the panel’s return, features sliding angle clips, and exposed caulking at the plate panel joints for attachment. Available in 11/2” or 2” system depth.
- Cost effective and easy installation
- Interlocking and screw-alignment tabs
- Up to a 20 year finish warranty
- Specialized perimeter attachments
- Custom colors available
- Color match smooth fasteners
- Single panel removal options
- Exposed sealant in reveals
- Perfect for small quantities of custom
- Excellent for curved applications
- Precision fabricated design
- Tested for ASTM 283, ASTM 330, ASTM 331 and AAMA 501
- Installation is quick and easy
- Utilizing a silicone sealant at the composite panel joints.
- Low maintenance and cost effective
- Seamless formed corner design
- No minimum quantity per color
- Pre-punched sliding clips to align with stud locations for faster installation
- 1/2 Inch caulked joint
- Pre-engineered to meet your design criteria
- Design-Build assistance
- Green Building Assistance & LEED Credit Potential.
Low maintenance and cost effective
DAMS Incorporated’s Wet Joint Plate Panel Systems utilizes a silicone sealant at the composite panel joints for a weather resistant, easy to maintain cladding system.
See some more hotness