Wet Joint Metal Cladding Systems – CPWJ Series
DAMS Incorporated’s Wet Joint Metal Cladding Systems (Architectural Panels) have been in the market place for many years. The system utilizes continuous perimeter extrusions which reinforce the panel’s return, features sliding angle clips, and exposed caulking at the plate panel joints for attachment. Available in 11/2” or 2” system depth.
- Our Architectural Panels are cost effective and easy installation
- Wet joint Architectural Panels have interlocking and screw-alignment tabs
- Up to a 20 year finish warranty
- Architectural Panels have specialized perimeter attachments
- All Architectural Panels have custom colors available
- Architectural Panels have a single panel removal options
- Wet joint Architectural Panels have exposed sealant in reveals
- Excellent for curved applications
- Wet joint Architectural Panels are Tested for ASTM 283, ASTM 330, ASTM 331 and AAMA 501
- Utilizing a silicone sealant at the composite panel joints.
- Wet joint Architectural Panels have a seamless formed corner design
- Wet joint Architectural Panels have a no minimum quantity per color
- Pre-punched sliding clips to align with stud locations for faster installation
- Wet joint Architectural Panels have 1/2 Inch caulked joints
- Design-Build assistance
- Green Building Assistance & LEED Credit Potential.
Low maintenance and cost effective
DAMS Incorporated’s Architectural Panels (Wet Joint Systems) utilizes a silicone sealant at the composite panel joints for a weather resistant, easy to maintain cladding system.
See some more hotness