Eggcrate Sunshades – EG Series
Eggcrate Sunshades marry the best parts of both sun shades and architectural grilles. They are an economical way of creating a shading / sun control device that can be mounted to virtually any structure.
When Eggcrate Sunshades are incorporated into a structure, these sunshades are an excellent way to match the unique grille style and incorporate it into the rest of the architectural elements around the structure.
- Eggcrate Sunshades attach to curtain wall or facade
- All outriggers, fascias and infill can be customized to fulfill any design
- Eggcrate Sunshades integrate solar input during heating seasons and lower heat transfer during cooling seasons
- Wide variety of eggcrate sunshades bar thickness, spacing, depth options
- PVDF (Kynar®) resin based coatings for long term finish warranties
- Eggcrate Sunshades gain LEED credit for recycled content and energy savings
- Design options may include straight and tilted blades
- Custom fabrication available to match the contour of the building
- Eggcrate Sunshades re-direct and deflect sunlight from entering windows