Aluminum Composite Panels – ACM Panels
DAMS Incorporated’s Aluminum Composite Panels are a high performance exterior composite panel cladding, unique to DAMS Incorporated, feature a sliding clip perimeter attachment system and color-match smooth fasteners.
ACM material has many advantages when married to our panel systems. It’s ultra-flat nature combined with our unique patented framing and attachment system, gives our aluminum composite panels a quality unsurpassed.
Coil coating of our ACM panels allows for one of the most consistent finishes available. In addition, the finish warranty on our systems can be up to 30 years.
Our Aluminum composite panel ACM systems are available in three unique categories: Rainsereen, Wet Joint and Glazed-in. Each of these systems types are specific to their applications.
Glazed – In
- Joint filler for variable joint dimensions and contrasting colors 1/2” – 8” reveal width options
- Attachment system accommodates thermal movement
- Have a single panel replacement option
- Finish warranties up to 30 years
- Up to 5’ x 16’ ultra-flat panel sizes
- Increased panel depth design options
- Can be curved or shaped into almost any configuration
- Come with color match smooth fasteners
- Progressive or non-progressive installation options
- Fully tested to ASTM standards for air, water and structural performance
- Economically priced
- Unique sliding clip design for easy attachment and fast installation
- Joints utilize a field applied backer rod and sealant for wet sealed system joints
- Superior flatness and color
- Low maintenance and cost effective
Architects Specify DAMS Engineered Cladding Solutions
From the complex curves of leading edge research facilities to the metered grid of office complexes,architects specify DAMS engineered cladding solutions to enhance and protect their designs.See some more hotness