Aluminum Column Covers – CPCC Series
DAMS Incorporated provides Aluminum Column Covers | ACM Column Wraps for a variety of applications and conditions to enhance any building. These column wraps are fabricated on press breaks and roll-forming equipment as shapes require. A variety of joint details are used to achieve certain desired effects such as a recessed or hairline joint. A recessed joint can be used with caulking or a channel detail if caulking is not desired. A flush detail may also be achieved which gives an appearance of a hairline joint. They are ideal for interior and exterior column enclosures.
Joints can be Rainscreen, Wet Joint or Key Slot Hairline, depending on the design requirements.
- Series 3000 – 1/2″ Joint Wet Joint System
- Series 3500 – 3/4″ Joint Wet Joint System
- Series 4000 – 1/2″ Joint Rainscreen System
- Series 4500 – 3/4” Joint Rainscreen System
- Series 5000 – Key Slot Hairline Joint System
- Custom-fabricated to match building contours, can be round, square or rectangular
- .125 aluminum skins standard (other thickness available .090”) with Kynar spray applied paint finish and painted to match anodized finishes
- Maximum column cover piece lengths of 12’-0”
- Column wraps are available in an 15” minimum diameter
- More abuse resistant than gypsum or fiberglass based products or aluminum composite materials.
- Ability to enclose interior or exterior horizontal and vertical structural columns
- Designed for durability and functionality
- Low-maintenance and costeffective
- Available in Rainscreen wet joint system
- Available in several choices of custom-designed, durable, versatile, low-maintenance metals
- Can be custom conformed to adapt to all types of geometric designs
- Virtually limitless palette of finishes, colors and textures
- All panels are custom fabricated and not limited by minimum production runs or size limitations.
- All products are engineered and fabricated in-house.
- Green Building Assistance & LEED® Credit Potential
- Finish warranties 10 -30 years. Consult DAMS Incorporated for specific limitations
- Solid aluminum materials allow for forming techniques on curves, 3D profiles and difficult transitions without unsightly splices or joints common in composite materials.
- Hand-crafted patterns, wood grains and colors are available
- Joints can be 1/2, 3/4” or Key Slot Hairline
- Finishes are post applied after fabrication by licensed applicators to provide the highest quality of finish coverage
- Provides a seamless and continuous look
- Unlimited palette of finishes, colors and textures with a 10 – 30 year
warranty, depending on material
- Available materials are aluminum, stainless steel and ACM